With game five of the NBA Finals tipping off as I type, here are some predictions about LeBron James, Kevin Durant and the finals overall.
1. James and Durant will combine for 85 points tonight.
2. That will happen because the game will go into double overtime.
3. Someone not named James or Durant will hit the game winning shot in the second overtime.
4. That someone will play for the Miami Heat and it will give LeBron’s haters all the ammunition they need for another season of Internet beat-downs and crazy talk about the best player in the world not being clutch.
5. LeBron James won’t care and the Heat will win the finals again next year.
6. The Thunder Won’t make the finals next year.
I’m most confident about the last two predictions coming true, but 1-4 all have a 50/50 chance to happen (in my expert, mathemetician’s opinion).
Do you think I’m crazy? Wanna hate on my Nostradamus impression? Have at it in the comments section.