The NBA will hold their annual Draft Lottery tomorrow night to unveil which team will select #1 overall in the 2013 NBA Draft. The Charlotte Bobcats have the second highest odds to win the first pick, which would be for the first time in franchise history. The Bobcats President and Chief Operation Officer Fred Whitfield will represent the team tomorrow.
Which pick do you think the Bobcats will end up with tomorrow night?
Which Pick Will The Bobcats Land In Tuesday's NBA Draft Lottery
- 5th (12.3% chance) (7%, 3 Votes)
- 4th (31.9% chance) (20%, 8 Votes)
- 3rd (17.1% chance) (27%, 11 Votes)
- 2nd (18.8% chance) (7%, 3 Votes)
- 1st (19.9% chance) (39%, 18 Votes)
Total Voters: 41
Tags: Charlotte Bobcats