We are now a week away from opening night of the Charlotte Hornets season! The fans of Charlotte couldn’t be more excited for it.
On Tuesday the team announced that they will be wearing their teal jerseys on opening night.
I love the decision to go with the teal jerseys, good call by the Hornets.
More from Swarm and Sting
- Charlotte Hornets crush Timberwolves: 3 takeaways from win
- The perfect holiday gifts for Charlotte Hornets fans
- Ranking LaMelo Ball among the Charlotte Hornets all-time point guards
- Miles Bridges’ dip in three-point shooting show just how well-rounded he’s become
- 3 Takeaways from Charlotte Hornets win vs. Washington
Tickets for opening night are tough to come by. There are still some tickets available on StubHub, but not very many of them. As of right now the most expensive tickets to buy are the tickets for the Cleveland Cavaliers game on January 2nd. Everyone wants to see LeBron James play, and you can’t blame them. LeBron is the best player in the NBA right now, and among the best of all time. I would pay good money to see him play too.
The Charlotte Bobcat days are over. Tickets used to be cheap and easy to get, it’s not that way anymore. The Buzz is back in Charlotte!
Charlotte’s last preseason game is on Thursday against the Indiana Pacers in Time Warner Cable Arena. Only one more meaningless preseason game left! Opening night is going to be awesome!
Swarm and Sting is looking for writers! If you are interested, you can apply here!