Charlotte Hornets fans are going to love this new, limited-edition bobblehead featuring budding superstar LaMelo Ball. Check it out below.
LaMelo Ball is turning into a must-watch talent for the Charlotte Hornets. The 19-year-old is shooting 45 percent on the season, while averaging 16 points, 6 rebounds and 6 assists per game.
The Hornets are incredibly fun to watch – and while there are a number of reasons for that – the biggest catalyst is the youngster challenging Carmelo Anthony for the ‘Melo’ nickname.
Which is why we think you’re going to love this new bobblehead from our friends at FOCO. Not only does it feature Ball front and center, but he’s decked out in the – extremely cool – Charlotte City Edition gear.
Check it out below.
Bobble on, Buzz City. Make sure your collection is ready to ball out with this LaMelo Ball Charlotte Hornets City Jersey Bobblehead!
This FOCO-exclusive bobblehead can be pre-ordered today for just $50. But here’s the catch – only 221 of these are being produced. So you’re going to want to act fast.
It will ship no later than June 30.
Below, you can find additional details.
- Portrays Ball in an action pose wearing his gameday City Edition uniform, ready to make big plays in bigger style
- Thematic, team-colored backdrop with BUZZ CITY text display and 3-D hornet accent to rep the hive
- Team-colored, textured honeycomb top of base that will have your collection buzzin’
No. 2 jersey number display on front of base, even though we know he’s No. 1 in your heart
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Limited edition of 221
- Approximately eight inches tall
You can get your pre-order in today – which you might want to do. Once these are gone, they’re gone. Enjoy, Buzz City.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.